WWF and IUCN Outdoor Activities Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandathlon

2 posters

Go down

Pandathlon Empty Pandathlon

Post  Gael Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Hi There,

WWF France organizes the first Pandathlon for the "biodiversity day" on May 22 and 23. The idea is to walk up the Mont Ventoux (very famous mountain in Provence in the South of France) as a team and to raise funds before hand for WWF France conservation programmes. It is not a competition as such but a fund raising event around sport and biodiversity... Also, this will be an eco-friendly event.

I was just wondering whether this Pandathlon could be an opportunity to gather all in the South of France and to take one or two days-off around that week end to go climbing, swimming, cycling, paragliding, etc. Mont-Ventoux is one of the most famous bike climb in France (therefore in the world ;-) and I am sure you guys would enjoy riding up its slopes...

Have a look to the website and let me know whether you would like to make up one (or more) teams: http://www.pandathlon.fr/

See ya,

Gael

Gael

Back to top Go down

Pandathlon Empty Re: Pandathlon

Post  ToF Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Too much things to do this weekend...

ToF

Back to top Go down

Pandathlon Empty Up for pandathlon

Post  Claire Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:29 am

Sounds great - i am up for it! Biking or hiking...all sounds great. Will see if we can pitch tents in my dad's garden who lives not too far :-)

Claire

Back to top Go down

Pandathlon Empty Re: Pandathlon

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum