WWF and IUCN Outdoor Activities Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use the forum please...

3 posters

Go down

Use the forum please... Empty Use the forum please...

Post  Admin Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:47 am

Hey Outdoor Freaks,

I know the current forum is not ideal (as it doesnt have auto-notification when someone replies except when you have posted the message and ticked the box) but what about doing the following for now till I sort out a better solution:

- when you have an idea for an outdoor activity to share with friends, create a TOPIC on the forum then send the link by email to everyone to start the discussion
- people interested in the topic will then reply on the forum so we dont end-up with 5-10 outdoor emails in our INBOX

I really think that it is just a matter of getting used to using a forum rather than emails (check it once a day or so)...

For those who may face problems connecting, pleaase try several times at different moments of the day and if nothing works, then contact me.

Sorry for pushing the forum again but I think it would make our INBOX life easier ;-)

Gael

Admin
Admin

https://outdoor.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Use the forum please... Empty Re: Use the forum please...

Post  Muffin Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:40 pm

This is perfectly do-able. Thanks for the idea/reminder.
Muffin
Muffin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/turtle_danger/sets/

Back to top Go down

Post  ToF Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:47 pm

It is in this kind of situation that you understand that this type of communication is far away being used by everybody !!

ToF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down