WWF and IUCN Outdoor Activities Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ski rando Mooning la dôle LUNDI 9 fév

3 posters

Go down

ski rando Mooning la dôle LUNDI 9 fév Empty ski rando Mooning la dôle LUNDI 9 fév

Post  Muffin Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:20 pm

A full moon outing to Jura - rando ski to la Dôle, departure from WWF/ IUCN around 17:45...

Another option is to meet at a restaurant at 20:00 - la Trélasse is probably the easiest to find for everyone. Might need to call and book on Monday - drop a line here to confirm if you are coming, by Monday morning....

I thought Matt's idea of sleeping up there (and skiing down to work Suspect ) was interesting, although not sure if we can organise it all before Monday... unless - anyone interested in making a snowhole??

I have no info if the raquettes de niege or snowboard would be suitable. However, probably so, and if anything, everyone will meet at the resto come 8ish.

Elm

Muffin

Back to top Go down

ski rando Mooning la dôle LUNDI 9 fév Empty Re: ski rando Mooning la dôle LUNDI 9 fév

Post  Carole Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:03 pm

I'm coming and will try to get some proper skis by Monday night.

I'm such an expert in igloo building that I'm gonna sleep in my comfy/warm bed afterwards Smile

Enjoy your weekend and see you on Monday - if not before on a climbing wall

Carole

Carole

Back to top Go down

ski rando Mooning la dôle LUNDI 9 fév Empty * Reply with quote * * * * Re: ski rando Mooning la dôle LUNDI 9 fév

Post  Julie G Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi Elma,
I'm confirming for Monday night. I'll be there with my skis and also staying for dinner at La Trelasse. Thanks for organizing.

Julie G

Back to top Go down

ski rando Mooning la dôle LUNDI 9 fév Empty Parking

Post  Gael Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:51 pm

See you on the parking lot...

;-)

gael

Gael

Back to top Go down

ski rando Mooning la dôle LUNDI 9 fév Empty Re: ski rando Mooning la dôle LUNDI 9 fév

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down